0 0
Read Time:19 Second

የትግራይ ምርጫ ውጤት ህወሓት – 98.2 % ባይቶና – 0.8% ውናት – 0.71% ሳወት – 0.27% ዓሲምባ – 0.01% ከአጠቃላይ ድምፁ አግኝተዋል፡፡

TPLF announced as a winner by amassing 98.2% of the total votes cast while Baytona,Tigray Independence Party, Salsay Woyane and Asimba Democratic Party ranked second to fifth splitting the remaining 1.8%votes among themselves, according to the regional election commission

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *